Guest Services Coordinator / Receptionist
Have a naturally friendly demeanor? Know how to be of service to even the most troublesome customers? Skilled in retail sales? We are looking for you!
Avenue Hair Salon is looking for the best, brightest, and experienced guest services professional(s). We're seeking for someone who will provide consistently excellent service to guests who walk through our doors. This valued team member will have an awareness of the importance of intention in their work on a daily basis. Additionally, our Guest Services Coordinator will be 100% comfortable with retail sales in a non-pushy manner.
Core Job Expectations & Duties
- Scheduling guests for their salon services using proper procedures which we will train on;
- Greeting guests and accommodating them as needed;
- Educating guests on services and products;
- Maximizing appointments for each service professional in a fair and consistent manner;
- Closing sales and encouraging guests to pre-book future appointments;
- Cross-service recommendations;
- Product recommendations;
- Executing standard telephone procedure using appropriate customer service etiquette;
- Confirming appointments on a daily basis;
- Informing service professional of daily schedules and/or any adjustments;
- Resolving guest challenges, utilizing support from the Salon Manager when needed;
- Supporting retail and service staff;
- Responsibility for blanking and checking register drawer;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities & Other Information
- Reports to salon manager;
- Interacts primarily with guests, involving the utmost in professionalism, ethics and confidentiality;
- Interacts with other team members and management, involving the utmost in professionalism and teamwork.
- Experience: One year previous experience in similar environment;
- Excellent client service, communication, and organization skills;
- Ability to manage time effectively;
- Ability to perform basic computer skills;
- Self-motivated and ready to go above and beyond;
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings.
Back to All Careers